Table of Contents
- 1. The secret for high price of Hermes bags – Hermes bags reviews
- 3. Reviews of the most famous and fashionable Hermes bags
Hermes is a globally recognized luxury fashion company known not just for its goods but also for its high costs. Follow this blog article to get the the best information about Hermes bags reviews.
1. The secret for high price of Hermes bags – Hermes bags reviews
Hermes, a high-end women’s handbag manufacturer established in 1837, has long been popular among the elite. This company has long been one of the most prominent markers of luxury and fashion. The women’s bags of Hermes brand are considered one of the most expensive bags in the world. And here are some honest Hermes bags reviews and some of the explanations from Hermes brand for their high price product.
1.1. Hermes Bags Are Unique
The first reason why Hermes bags are so expensive is that Hermes bags are one of the rare items around the world. According to a source from the company’s salesperson, the brand’s real handbags are only sold to loyal customers who have a membership card and have purchased Hermes bags before. This means that although if you have funds, purchasing the Hemes bags may be difficult.
1.2. Hermes Handbags Are Made From High-Quality Materials.
Hermes brand suppose that the majority of Hemes items are made from high quality materials which contributes to the high price of Hermes bags. Some bags in the high price range like Hermes Diamond Birkin, etc are made of rare animals’ skin like crocodile skin or precious stones such as diamonds, gold while the bags in the lower price range are also made of calfskin, lizard leather, gold, or palladium. Besides, these materials are also more complicated to work with than wool, nylon, or polyester, which explain the high cost of Hermes bags.
1.3. Hermes Handbags Come in a Wide Range of Designs.
Another explanation for the question why Hermes bags are so expensive is that when it comes to Hermes, there is never a shortage of options. Hermes bags will meet the demands of ladies of all ages and on different occasions. Although the color, height, and shape of these pricey items vary over time, they always keep their iconic status. As a result, Hermes is recognized by millions worldwide to adorn their apparel.
1.4. Each Hermes bag is handcrafted by the most talented artisans.
Handcrafted by the most talented artisans is the last reason why these bags have price in the sky. According to Hermes, their bags are 100% handmade in every stage from material selection, to machining and bag placement.
According to a Hermes artisan, all Hermes bag makers are carefully selected. Not only that, they all have to go through a process of training and practice over many years to ensure the best quality bags are made.
3. Reviews of the most famous and fashionable Hermes bags
Let’s look at the top 5 most expensive Hermès bags and see if it’s worth the money.
3.1. $2 million – Hermès Kelly Rose Gold
Because of its substance: solid gold with a sumptuous design, this bag was christened Hermès Kelly Rose Gold.
Hermes Kelly Rose Gold was introduced in the Hermes Kelly bags collection and is known as every lady’s must-have bag. At the time of its launch, it was listed for $2 million, making it one of Hermes’ most costly bags
According to Celine, with luxury materials, basic designs that never go out of style and limited quantities, this bag is completely worth its price.
- About material, Hermès Kelly Rose Gold is a collaboration between the company and jewelry and shoe designers Pierre Hardy. It is considered as a symbol of timeless elegance. It is shaped like a faux leather and made of pure gold with 1160 diamonds attached – one of the factors that explain why Hermes is so pricey.
- About the uniqueness: there are only 12 pieces made available globally, making it one of the greatest women’s bags. In order to get it, you must first become a VIP client of the Hermes design firm and purchase several other things before earning points.
This is a purse that Hollywood diva Victoria Beckham adores. Beckham has been a lover of Hèrmes bags since the early 2000s. They have been with her during her Posh Spice and catwalk modeling days. Beckham constantly sports a spectacular purse, if she’s rushing to one of her husband David Beckham’s sporting events, design week, or just taking her children out.
Wanna learn more about high end womens bags? Look through the blog to get more information about ideal high end womens bags.
3.2. Hermès Birkin Bag – $1.4 million
The next Hermes bag that we want to mention is a bag from the Birkin collection of Hermes which costs $1.4 million.
According to Celine, with the high material, high quality and the design that never goes out of time, ladies will always look luxurious and fashionable when carrying this bag. It is worth 1.4 million dollars.
- About the uniqueness, this particular one is unique. This Hermès bag is a limited edition with a diamond attachment and is also available to VIP members of the Hermes design brand.
- About material: This is a spectacular unique edition silver Hermès Birkin bag with over 2000 diamonds. The diamond strap is removable and may be worn as a necklace or wrist.The bag itself contains an 8-karat pear-shaped glittering diamond that may be used alone. With this amount of diamonds and gems, I’m sure any lady will become a noble lady with a graceful and elegant demeanor when carrying this bag.
- Another reason: Due to the diamond material, this bag is 100% meticulously handcrafted in a long period of time.
One user who has a famous blog named Purse blog said this bag became her holy grail for many years; she told everyone she knew that she wanted to buy it, and she finally had the good fortune to do so a few years ago. It is now one of her go-to options. She loves it and utilizes it frequently. In many ways, this bag had lived up to her desires. Not only that, this bag is also the desire of many hollywood stars like Tamara Ecclestone, Kim Kardashian, Heidi Klum,..
3.3. 1.4 million dollars for a Hermès Chaine’d Ancre
Have you ever seen a diamond-encrusted purse like this? What a stunning move!
The Hermès Chaine’d Ancre is one of the most expensive bag from Hermes that costs $1.4 million. However, Celine finds it not suitable for the price of 1.4 million dollars:
- The purse was inlaid with 1160 diamonds in all, which contributes to why Hermes is so pricey. Only three Pierre Hardy collection pieces were made, contributing to the item’s hefty premium in addition to its expensive materials. This one-of-a-kind bag is presently on the market for $1.4 million.
- However, Celine finds that due to the stranger shape, its application is not really high.This bag is also not popular, sought after and expected by even celebrities and ordinary customers
In short, in Celine’s opinion, if you are a slave of fashion, you keen on collecting all the expensive, high end and unique bag, you will interested in this bag but for normal users, it is not really suitable.
3.4. Hermes Himalayan bag- $300,108
While the Himalaya Kelly is rumored to be “The Rarest Handbag in the World,” the gorgeous Hermès Himalaya Birkin Bag is regarded as the purse equivalent of the Holy Grail.
This bag is launched in the Himalayan collection of Hermes with the price of $300,108. According to Celine, this bag is totally worth more than $300,000.
- About the material: The harder it is to make the bag, the more faint the color. The Niloticus Crocodile leather Birkin Himalaya is created to resemble the spectacular Himalayan highlands, which are distinguished by the stark brown of their hills and the white of their snow-capped peaks. You may create one of the more costly purses ever seen by spreading some diamonds.
- About the accessories: More than 240 diamonds were put in the 18K gold pouch of the most recent version of this model of Birkin.
- About the limitation: As other Hermes bags, Hermes Himalayan bags are only sold for VIP customers of the brand which means that you can not buy this bag in any authentic stores of Hermes if you are not a VIP member.
- About the making technique: This bag is not only handcrafted by talented artists but also made of a unique and secret technology when creating a unique ombre effect on the body of the bag
Vogue magazine wrote about the bag that ladies who own this bag will have a very personal, unique style, exquisite taste, and vision. Without a question, this bag deserves in the home of a true connoisseur and is a special edition piece. A woman will treasure this work of art for the remainder of her life and afterwards pass it on to subsequent generations because it is ageless and will never go out of style.